Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello :)



A few years ago I started a blog. I didn't really know what to write about but I knew I wanted one, and so I went with it. I kept up on it for a while but I found myself constantly worrying that no one was reading and that it wasn't funny or witty enough. A while later I became pregnant and lost all motivation to continue, but posted randomly just because I felt like I had too. And after that I finally stopped. I still have a long feed worth of blogs that I scroll through each day and they are a constant inspiration. But never enough to start blogging again. Today I was reading a certain blog and this quote just sang to me.

 " in case i haven't convinced you to start a blog yet… start a blog. i promise it is the best new year's resolution for you this year. it could be private, it could be public. you could write once a day, once a week, or once a month. one person could read it, or one million people could read it. the important thing is that you tell your story. the important thing is that you don't forget. the important thing is that you wrote it all down so your kids can read it all one day. the important thing is that you share what you're passionate about." - via 

And that's all I needed to hear. So my kids can read it. So maybe, just maybe, it might help one person. So I can tell my story. As boring as it may seems at time and as much as I think I can not write, that's not whats important. 

Ill be happy I did this. And Im hoping I can keep it up.
Happy New Year. Happy 2013
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment