Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pillow

 
1 >>> 2 >>> 3 >>> 4 >>> 5
 
 
I've never been an extreme "pillow" person, but lately I can't keep myself from wandering through that glorious aisle in target, each and every day. I mean, it's become a full blown obsession. And since I am the cheapest person alive, i will creep on my beloved pillow's for months as I wait for that beautiful red sticker. Oh that red sticker.........sigh
 
You see, I am a TARGET ADDICT. I know I'm not the only one. Don't think I don't see you too. You came for pickles and salad dressing but found yourself in the linens contemplating if the $8.48 is low enough yet. Should I just suck it up and get it? It will probably be gone if I don't grab it now. Ok, it's a steal, but I don't need it but, Ok, I'll get it. I will stop in daily to see if anything I have been eyeballing has made it to the clearence level yet. [Note: anything 50% or more.  30% clearence? Come'onnnnn.]
 
Anyway, as far as pillows go, I haven't even let myself wander into the outside world yet. These are all from Target. I don't know if I can handle much more right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment