Monday, July 29, 2013

Baby talk...

Noah keeps on getting more adoarable the more his language develops. A few things he says and does now a days...

When he does something new or exciting he screams "I did it!" More specifically, he was pulling weeds outside and got a tough one out of the ground. He jumped up and ran over to the dog and yelled "woof woof, I did it!!" And gave him a big hug..

My sister (nu nu) watched him last week and when I got home she let me know that the dog ate noah's he green ball. I asked noah about the ball the next day, and he told me that "nu nu did it, popped ball." Haha.

I gave Noah a sweet potato to bring to nu nu and said that she would be able to cook it for him for lunch. He carries it inside and and gave it to nu nu, pointed to the kitchen and said "cook it."

His sentences are blooming and it is so exciting to see. My favorite is the I love you mama, of course. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment