Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rock Poop.....


Last weekend Noah and I hit up Lake Wampum for a bit of fun, in and/or around the sun, ya know. I figured I would just follow him around as he ran about recklessly back and forth from the grass to the water. I had to find my heart a few times which somehow escaped through my mouth several times because he just doesn't understand yet that water swallows people and momma is a paranoid freak. Anyway, He is all "Mama, Hock! Hock! (rock)" so I'm like, awe he's such a cute little boy, collecting rocks. His hands were all dirty full of mud and I was seriously a proud mama. I took part in helping this baby become a full on 'boy,' you know?

After about 10 minutes of hock collecting, I cautiously took him by the water and asked him if he wanted to throw his rock in. "Yea!" (His newest response) This boy winds up, releases flying hocks, they land 6 cm in front of him and in the water. I'm all ready to start making up explaining some law of gravity or physics or something when I realize these, "hocks," didn't sink to the bottom of the water. Those hock's are just floating. We both looked at each other. Me: confused//him: happy as a clam. Then I grab him and start running to the car to get the damn wipes because sweet Lord them things were not hock's or even rocks for that matter........

"Hock Poop Collecting"

Oy, mommy fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment